Home Forums Debate & Current Affairs Superpowers

This topic contains 19 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SMG SMG 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

If you could have a superpower (like a superhero), what would you want and why? Flight? Invisibility? Mindreading? Speed? What? (No cheating, like saying “all the powers of Superman” or whatever!)

Flight, as long as I could fly super fast.

Save a tree, eat a beaver.
    (, 0 dislikes)

Mind-reading. Or somekind of psychic ability that can control people’s thoughts. Because most people are stupid and need some help in that department.

I’d like super-strength, so I can pick up cars and free people from collapsed buildings and stuff.

(, 0 dislikes)

i would be invisible, cos then you can spy on people and do what you want to do without anyone tell you you can’t.

living up to your name tsotsi?

id also pick flying – what about you ninja, you didn’t say one

If I had a choice, I’d want the ability to time travel!

(, 0 dislikes)

I think I’d like teleportation, like Nightcrawler of the X-men, except with the ability to hope anywhere on the planet, like in that movie Jumpers. That would be cool.

I wouldn’t mind having the ability to understand any language in the world,teleportation,mind reading abilities,flying powers and being invisible or the power to mutate into anything(:

"Fighting to be apart."

Oh and my reason would be because I could turn it into a money making skeam. HAHAHAHA

"Fighting to be apart."
    (, 0 dislikes)

Pick one, @daniellastar! You can’t have them all! 😛

Mind reading….so I could tap into the smart kids minds when we writing exams lol

@khwesh Why not just ask for your superpower to be supersmart? Surely having the information is better than stealing it?

Super Mental Abilities.

(, 0 dislikes)

Invincibility, but not immortality.
    So i could ‘dispose’ of even the most powerful corrupt governments and/or organizations while still being able to die a natural death, so i don’t have to see all my loved ones die around me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.