Home Forums General sex license

This topic contains 38 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Whimsical Whimsical 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
    (, 1 dislike)

so i took the supposed sex license test, scored slightly above average and my advice after this activity is… get married before laid. imagine being a husband or wife to someone who has slept with a football team or a circle of friends, nothing then is sacred about the goodies between your legs

(, 0 dislikes)

goodies between your legs

That is the sweetest thing I’ve ever read! hahahaha

I think waiting for marriage isn’t necessary. I’m not saying you should do the whole football team. Maybe just the midfield players.

Save a tree, eat a beaver.
    (, 0 dislikes)

Well I think that a lil experience never hurt I mean Tyler Perry’s movie temptation makes it very clear that would could happen if you’re in a marriage and you’ve never been with another women or man. After one night with his women the man might wonder what another women might be like in bed or vice versa.

L@ nEeNa :)
    (, 0 dislikes)

well just be careful, or watch intersexions. be responsible

(, 0 dislikes)

Condoms, people! Do it but be safe. And yeah, waiting for your wedding night and having it all build up and then things go wrong, you can be massively disappointed. So some experimentation isn’t a bad idea.

(, 1 dislike)

if you love him much to marry him, he wont disappoint. you can only be disappointed if you got something to compare to.

(, 0 dislikes)

Like the perfect image in your head of how it’s going to be, maybe?

well i guess you can then both work on pleasing each other where you feel its lacking

(, 0 dislikes)

I don’t think the whole waiting until you get married philosophy is practical at all. people are different. life is unpredictable and everyday has its own surprises. my point- be always cautious and smart when you do engage in sexual encounters, for marriages are overrated!

JUST DO IT!

lol
    @langa69 are you married?

(, 0 dislikes)

@ketiwe: i’m still miles and miles to marriage. but through observation of life events you see these things.

JUST DO IT!
    (, 0 dislikes)

I think I agree with @langa69. Life’s too short, and what if you never meet that special person? Must you die a virgin?

(, 0 dislikes)

@lebohang, you meet whoever you meet and make them special

(, 0 dislikes)

@lebohang, Yeah it’s easy to think that, but I don’t know – rather die a virgin than do it with the wrong person is my philosophy^^;

Plus you can ‘experiment’ a lot without going all the way.

(, 1 dislike)

I agree that married before get laid cause in some country the virginity is very sacred.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.