Home Forums General plus size and fashion. where does one start?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 32 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of legendary goddess legendary goddess 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
    (, 0 dislikes)

often us plus ladies seem to dress for comfort and not know that looking good makes you look just as good. there are ladies who wear sizes too small or too big. they can never find the right size because they feel that if they knew their true size it would make them feel bigger. thats just a perception ladies. there’s always you can do to make you look and feel good. the trick is to find somewhere to start.
    you can either lose the weight then worry about the fashion later or enjoy your natural plus size self and find ways to better compliment who you are with what you wear. magazines that are fashion based and and articles on what we eat and how we can keep physically and mentally healthy is key.

at the the gym…i am kidding. i think plus size people should be comfortable in their bodies and put on clothes that flatter their curves. they shouldn’t squeeze into tiny little things that leave them breathless or wear overalls they drown in

lol i agree. i think one should take the time to dress. think it through and feel good in it before you wear it or it will be embarrassing. i use to be so confused about what i felt comfortable in. then i realised that wearing something that you know doesn’t sit quite right on you wont make you feel confident about your body. not being able to bend over to pick things up or reach for things over you cos the pants don’t fit or the dress rides up too high. its a dilemma that women face. trying to look like Beyonce or Rihanna. these people have stylists that make their clothes fit according to their size and even alter new clothes bought from expensive shops.

yeah hey, whoever said that Rihanna, Beyonce and the likes were the epitome of looking good. just be the best of you.

(, 0 dislikes)

i think plus size people should be comfortable in their bodies and put on clothes that flatter their curves

Exacto! Not great when everything is spilling over the sides or when things look like they are seconds away from bursting! That’s what English chicks do. No matter what shape they are in they just wear whatever is in fashion.

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

@simba English chicks?

Sorry, I’m from England originally. Been in SA for last 6 years. Yeah, go to England on a Friday night – not pretty! You get 150kg chicks in high heels wearing short skirts and exceedingly tight tops.

This sort of thing…

English fatties

or this

More English fatties

oohk, is that why you left England?

ooh wow, it looks like England is full of bouncy girls

My gf is South African and we decided to move to SA. I feel bad for dissing my country of birth but generally South African chicks are way better than English chicks 🙂 Girls here seem to dress nicely for their shape.

I say ‘chick’ too much. Must stop that.

ncaw that’s sweet, so guys have been together for 6 years? why not get married?

I think girls should wear whatever the hell they want to wear, whether they spill out of it or not. Maybe those girls in the pictures feel hot and sexy? And then who are we to tell them they look ugly or uncomfortable? Even skinny girls wear high-heels which are not the most comfortable of footwear in order to look and feel good.

That g*****n the right though in the picture where they’re all wearing pink…she does not look impressed!

(, 0 dislikes)

Wait, I can type “hell” but I can’t type “g.i.r.l. o.n”??!! What kind of censoring service is this??!!

i guess it depends what you define comfortable as, yes one might think that they look good and are comfortable but if i as a on looker can see your boobs popping out, or see you holding on to the walls because you cant walk in the shoes, there is nothing wrong with being decent and covering what needs to be covered.

lol smart censoring

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.