Home Forums General . . .Freckles. . .

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Fat-Koek Fat-Koek 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    (, 0 dislikes)

Daily i’m confronted with a face full of freckles in the mirror, and slowly they decrease my self esteem.

I’ve heard all comments that freckles are the sh*t but are these little ‘angel kisses’ really worth it?

Is it rude to ask people to boost your confidence a little?

I think they are adorable.If you love yourself and your appearance it really doesn’t matter what other people say.

L@ nEeNa :)

the is absolutely nothing wrong with that however will your mind register the compliments as real?you dislike your frickles ok,but what do you like about your face? don’t your eyes enchant you when you look in the reflection?don’t your lips cause evny from other peeps? doesn’t your smile dizzle you?….now all I am saying is find something you like about your face and everytime you look at the mirror…praise that feature.than your psyche will be well and your confidence will build up…..onething is for sure take one step at time….hope it helps.

Freckle power

God is Love

just for control

God is Love
    (, 0 dislikes)

same girl is a video vixen on usher’s new single kisser … we are all unique @alexking just have to work with it

God is Love
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.